Health & Safety Policy
Fortis aim to perform work, so far as reasonably practicable, in a manner consistent with good practice and in accordance with legislation. With the health and safety of our employees and all those likely to be affected by our operations of paramount importance the company shall implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System which shall be documented and maintained within a defined scope by:
- The elimination of hazards, reducing risks and commitment to continual improvement of the OH&S management system.
- Provision of adequate & appropriate resources to implement an Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Preventing injury & ill health.
- Achieving continual improvement in occupational health & safety performance by setting, monitoring & reviewing objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and other applicable requirements.
- Making this policy available at all places of work and ensuring that all employees are aware of their occupational health & safety obligations.
- Committing to consultation and participation of workers in matters regarding health & safety.
- Making this policy available to interested parties where requested.
The ultimate responsibility for Occupational Health & Safety Management is held by the Chief Operating Officer of Raymond Brown, however All members of staff are responsible for ensuring that occupational health & safety issues are understood, implemented and the aims of this policy are achieved.
This Occupational Health & Safety Management System Policy shall be reviewed at regular intervals to ensure that it continues to be relevant and is appropriate to the company’s activities.
Chief Operating Officer