Raymond Brown is currently seeking to appoint a Sales Executive based at our Chandlers Ford Office with regular travel across the Southern region. The successful candidate’s primary role will be to find new customers in the construction sector, secure Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) Aggregate orders as well as working closely with some existing customers. They will be responsible for selling Fortistone® IBA Aggregate products within Southern England or other areas as required.
- Generate sales leads.
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Secure new business / IBA Aggregate orders.
- Develop long term relationships with our customers.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations.
- Provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Provide feedback on future buying trends.
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Check on the progress of existing orders.
- Record sales, order information and send copies to the sales office.
- Review own sales performance against targets.
- Strong customer focus.
- Effective communication skills, dealing with clients and professionals at all levels.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Efficient use of Microsoft software and CRM systems.
- To be able to work well within a team.