We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and focussed individual to take responsibility for the operation of the 75,000 tonnes a year processing plant based in Ardley, Oxfordshire. The site imports incinerated bottom ash from the adjoining Energy Recovery Facility (ERF) to produce recycled metal and a secondary aggregate for construction projects.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Operate the processing plant
- Meet production KPI’s
- Carry out health and safety inspections
- Report defects and manage small maintenance duties
- Follow defined procedures and safe systems of work
- Support all operational activities on site as instructed by management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Own transport
Preferred but not essential requirements:
- Licence to operate a telescopic handler.