We are looking to appoint a Processing Plant Operator within Fortis at the Ardley IBA Processing Facility.
Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Comply with all Company and Statutory Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures.
- Carry out training as requested to comply with company and statutory policy, rules and procedures.
- Operate plant and equipment in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Report all damage, accidents or near misses to Site Management.
- Have a positive attitude towards Continues Improvements.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed at all times including wearing appropriate PPE.
- Ensure safety of those operating in your area and challenge anyone who might be doing something wrong.
- Support in development of risk assessments, Safe Systems of Work for activity within your area.
- Report any non compliance with regard to Health, Safety and the Environment to the Site Manager.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out and record all appropriate daily checks and inspections.
- Record and report any defects to your site management team.
- Maintain plant and machinery in good working order including re-fuelling, cleaning and greasing in accordance with the manufactures and or Company guidance.
- Follow defined procedures and safe systems of work for all activities on site.
- Support all operational activities on site as instructed by management including housekeeping and general duties.
- Effectively communicate with your site management team.
- Be willing to undertake duties at other Raymond Brown sites as appropriate.
- Ensure records are accurately maintained as requested by site Management.
- Work co-operatively with team members supporting all activities on site.
- Give guidance and support to new team members.
- Act in a polite and professional manner to all customers and work colleagues.
- All employees are responsible for safe behaviour and adhering to company rules, policies and procedures.
- All Employees are responsible for their actions on site (you could be prosecuted for serious breach of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation)
- All employees are expected to participate in and contribute to the Company’s drive for Continuous Improvement.
- The above list is not exhaustive and you will be required to undertake other duties within your capability to support the needs of the business.