A new and exciting role has been developed to support the Electrical & Mechanical Project Manager within Fortis IBA Limited. The Process Engineering Technician will be responsible for assisting with engineering trials, improving processes and commissioning activities across our four sites in Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Kent.
- Assist in engineering process improvements and projects. This may involve working on your own initiative or to specific instructions. Typical tasks will cover the following areas:
- Commissioning activities
- Process Improvements & trials
- Development of prototype processes
- Installation of improvements or mechanical components
- Lab improvements to ensure accurate measurement and reporting of data
- General administration tasks:
- Data collection & presenting
- Protocol writing
- Arranging and overseeing trials
- Tracking project activities and progress
- Writing engineering reports that detail methods and findings
- Provide necessary information and guidance to operatives and sub-contractors to enable them to work accurately, promptly and safely.
- Support operational staff with specific production issues to resolve.
- Survey mechanical systems and plans.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience of mechanical and / or aggregate processing.
- Strong communicator.
- Creative thinker with structured and logical approach.
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and displays a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and facilitation skills.
If you believe you have the necessary skills for this role, please forward a detailed CV to RBPersonnel@raymondbrown.co.uk.