We are seeking to appoint a Site Operative to operate and carry out various duties and activities involved with the IBA processing facility in Ardley, Oxfordshire. The facility processes 60,000 tonnes a year of bottom ash from the adjoining Energy Recovery Facility (ERF).
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Pick and segregate materials from the picking line as required.
- Carry out general housekeeping and site maintenance duties around the site as instructed.
- Follow defined procedures and safe systems of work for all activities on site.
- Support all operational activities on site as instructed by management including picking, housekeeping and general duties.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Own transport
- Ability to complete daily paperwork accurately
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday