Fortis IBA (South East) are looking to appoint a Loading Shovel Operator to assist and support in the safe, efficient and effective operations at our new state of the art Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) Processing Facility based at Ridham (Kent).
Site working hours will be:
- 07.00-17.00- Monday to Friday (To include 1 hour unpaid lunch break)
You may also have to work Bank Holidays if required.
- Ensure that the machine is in good, safe working order via visual and operational checks.
- Safe and efficient stockpiling of materials on-site.
- Ensure all vehicles are loaded safely and with the correct materials specified for dispatch.
- Have an ability to plan workload to minimise disruption to operations and help to achieve targets.
- Maintaining standard operating procedures as required.
- Use of two-way radios to ensure high levels of communication.
- Have experience with on board weighing systems.
- Comply with all HSQE policies and procedures.
- The above list is not exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of this post.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- First aider – not essential.
- Loading Shovel licence.
- Own transport.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferred experience – quarries, construction or waste recycling background would be advantageous.