The Raymond Brown Group and Fortis has a vacancy for a Compliance and Sustainability Manager to manage, monitor and advise on IBA quality and environmental functions, along with responsibility for group sustainability.
- Manage, co-ordinate and monitor the Fortis business IBA / IBAA sampling and site environmental schedules and requirements.
- CO2 and energy use reporting.
- Support CO2 reduction initiatives.
- Understand CO2 generation of products produced by the business and support the promotion of the sustainability credentials of IBAA.
- Ensure that quality and environmental procedures, standards, and specifications are reviewed, maintained and developed.
- Monitor Q&E performance, analysing data and producing statistical reports to agreed frequencies and timescales.
- Ensure environmental monitoring data, annual returns and quarterly waste returns are submitted in a timely manner.
- Work closely with and provide continuous support across all business functions including HSQE, Commercial, Operations and Estates.
- Undertake site audits at the agreed frequency to ensure compliance with legislative requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Support the HSQE department in managing and maintaining ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations.
- Assist and support the Site Managers in maintaining, developing, and updating the operational sites QMS and EMS manuals.
- Provide management and support to Quality Technicians.
- Always ensure compliance with the Statutory and Company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Several years industry experience with relevant qualifications.
- Experience of Carbon calculations and ESG.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
- Good knowledge of business systems and processes.